What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mystery manor questions

MistressMarcia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok, I have two questions on Mystery Manor that I hope someone will be able to answer:
Firstly, how do you find out your own friend code? I searched everywhere and couldn't find it. Also, is there some way for you to see your own profession, or do you have to get a friend to tell you? I know it's not relevant my my game play, but I'm really curious to see what my profession is.
And secondly... It's suddenly occurred to me today that the number of helpers is not equal to the number of friends someone has. So how do you become someone else's helper? Is that different from leaving tips?
Thanks!

AllenSalar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I don't really play it, I took the liberty of searching it for you...

1. To find your own code just tap on the 'friends' tab (right hand side, 6 tabs down) and tap on the 'invitation code' And you'll relieve yours. (Credits to Sixfeetunderthestars)
2. I couldn't find it sorry.

Anyways, if you still have more problems or just want to ask questions or tips, you could try visiting this thread I found. http://[/COLORhttp://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-games/62696-mystery-manor.html]Mystery Manor Thread

Last edited:

Katlaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question.... What good are the coins? I'm new to the game and perhaps I'm just not far enough along to need them, but so far, it's all about the diamonds, which for the most part, you have to shell out money for. Can anyone help? :(

wwragmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Once you have opened the rooms that require coins, the coins appear useless to new players. However, they can be used to purchase charms such as the copper phoenix. You have to go to the store to purchase these. Once you run out of weapons to banish snatchins, you can banish them with coins as well. This is useful when you are trying to get to the next level.
Did you know that you can visit friends, banish their snatchins and you receive the energy and charging items?

wwragmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if iPad mystery manor players can friend and interact with android players ? When entering the friend code, I get the message " wrong referral code"

toz42

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a question. When do you get your energy restored and is there something I am doing that can be preventing that from happening. My energy has not been fully restored in the last couple of days. I honestly don't know what time of day it is considered a new day. I just received my 500 coins and piece of charm about an hour ago, but my energy wasn't restored.

wwragmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Energy

I have a question. When do you get your energy restored and is there something I am doing that can be preventing that from happening. My energy has not been fully restored in the last couple of days. I honestly don't know what time of day it is considered a new day. I just received my 500 coins and piece of charm about an hour ago, but my energy wasn't restored.

Your energy is restored over time, 1 unit of energy over 3 minutes or by eating something - like a chocolate bar or breakfast. You can speed up energy restoration by using a charm, such as a copper Phoenix or golden sun.
You are using up your energy by playing the game :)

LovelyLeeLee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One of my quests is to find info in the flying saucer of olle...I can't seem to find it...anyone know where to look?

LovelyLeeLee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Flying saucer

One of my quests is to find info in the flying saucer of olle...I can't seem to find it...anyone know where to look?

Katlaya

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is Mystery Manor bugged out now? I have a first gen IPad and today, every time I try to charge a collection, it crashes.

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just got my iPad 4th generation, installed my iCloud backup from my iPad 2 that I did last night. I opened Myster Manor and it asked me to sign into the Game Center, which I did. Everything is there, my ID, my achievements etc. But when I try to do anything it says I need to register. But if that is not signing into game center I don't know where or what they want me to do.

Can anyone point me to what I need to do? Thanks.

laurahunter1610

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone know what the saucer of o'lle? Got a quest that says to explore it but I don't have that room

wwragmom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saucer of Ollie

Just wondering if anyone know what the saucer of o'lle? Got a quest that says to explore it but I don't have that room

This is in fact the flying saucer. This quest appears, and will remain, until the flying saucer is built and visited. I have had this one for months now!

Kye1302

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question

Hi,

I'm new to the forum, on level 166 on mystery manor. I was just wondering if anyone new what the butterflys are for that have dropped from the christmas tree, ive received 2 so far but i cant find them anywhere in my collections or inventory?
Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts