What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MyNetDiary app

Keikalala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I bought the MyNetDiary HD app for iPad from the Apple Store for the price of £7.99 (I think). However I have now seen that MyNetDiary has a pro membership where you get charged per month. I am scared that I have been signed up to the pro membership somehow and thus will be charged per month even though I only wanted the one off payment for the app. The only thing I did in the app was make an account with only a username and password to back up my nutritional info and input some food data. I didn't click anything saying I wanted a pro membership, but does making an account to back up data automatically sign you up to pro? I have now closed my account with MyNetDiary and unlinked my card to the app store. Can anybody confirm if I will be charged per month or if me and my bank account are safe?

Cheers in advance X

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No app will add a paid subscription without specifically telling you it is doing so. You can have a NetLibrary account without the subscription.

While I rarely use it anymore, I do have MyNetDiary, and an account for it.

If you are still worried about it, go to the App Store, tap on your Apple ID at the bottom of the Featured tab, Choose to view your account, and enter you iTunes password. You sould see a Subscription section (if you have any subscriptions) and a Manage button. Tap the Manage button to see all your subscritions, both Active and Expired.

To stop an unwanted subscription tap on it and turn off the Automatic Renewal. The subscription will stop at the end of the subsciption period.

There is no way to immediately stop a subscription and get your money back without direclyt contacting Apple and ansking for a refund.

OP
K

Keikalala

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You're a star! I have no subscriptions on my Apple ID so my bank account is clear. Thank you so much, you truly have saved me a sleepless night X

Most reactions

Latest posts