What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Apps that have iphone, Mac and iPad versions that sync

Stoidpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Since I have a mac, an iPhone and an iPad, it is a very nice thing to be able to add and subtract data on any of the three devices and have it update across all three.

So far I have used myNetDiary, which has an iPad and a website version that are very good at syncing with each other. I also use and like GroceryIQ, which has both iPhone and iPad versions, making it easy to do my changes on my bigger iPad, but carry my more portable phone to do my actual marketing.

So what other apps have multi-device versions that sync? I'm interested in anything.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Things I use that sync to all my devices, either with the same app or with apps compatible with the same cloud service. Apps asterisks work with Android devices too.

* Evernote
* Toodledo (to do manager) (web site for computer)
Things (to do manager) (Switched to Toodledo when I needed to add my Android device)
Bento (database)
* HanDBase (database) (Don't use this, but been thinking about it, because It will work on Android)
* Kindle (eBooks)
* Reeder (Google Reader RSS Feed) (Different app for Android) Mac OS X version is beta through Mac App Store
* DropBox (cloud file storage)
* 1Password (secure password, notes, and info) (syncs through DropBox)

Oh, and I have MyNetDiary too.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts