What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My ZAGGfolio keyboard - key problems!

Trudijane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I got my last problem resolved here and now have another problem with the keys functioning.

Lately, I've been having trouble with a few keys not working properly (ie. right now it's the delete key and the letter a). I can get them to work by pressing them over & over or harder at an angle until it works, but that can be frustrating as it takes a lot of time.

In the past, a few other keys were not working when pressed and the ones above were fine. Does anyone know why I'm having problems getting the keys to work???

I thought that perhaps the keyboard was dirty, so I cleaned it just by squirting air under pressure over the keys to remove any possible dust. Other than that, I can't figure why the keys are not functioning. I'd rather get them to work then get a brand new keyboard as I've only had it 9 months or so.

Is there anything else I can do to more thoroughly clean the keyboard? It's weird that different keys stop working at different times.

Thanks
Trudijane

Most reactions