What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

my screen went crazy

tsartawi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello everybody,
my ipad's screen went crazy suddenly ,,, when it render a multi-color image like this
youtube.com/watch?v=r-oX8d53O3E

is it screen issue , and it should be replaced ? or it is somth else !?
bth: my 2 yo daughter through it to ground the night before i noticed this ,,, but it work normally for a while after that

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
hello everybody,
my ipad's screen went crazy suddenly ,,, when it render a multi-color image like this
youtube.com/watch?v=r-oX8d53O3E

is it screen issue , and it should be replaced ? or it is somth else !?
bth: my 2 yo daughter through it to ground the night before i noticed this ,,, but it work normally for a while after that

It seems your young daughter's action is the cause. It looks serious, but if the screen is not cracked I remember reading about a possible solution another person had in similar circumstances. What they did was to give the iPad a few firm raps with the palm of the hand on the back of the iPad. In that case it cleared the problem. No harm in trying, but of course no guarantees.
Regards, Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
T

tsartawi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seems your young daughter's action is the cause. It looks serious, but if the screen is not cracked I remember reading about a possible solution another person had in similar circumstances. What they did was to give the iPad a few firm raps with the palm of the hand on the back of the iPad. In that case it cleared the problem. No harm in trying, but of course no guarantees.
Regards, Andrew

man , u saved my day ,, it worked for now ,, but i guess it will be back ,, at least now am pretty sure it's not BIG screen issue ,,
thanks a lot ... have a nice day all

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
man , u saved my day ,, it worked for now ,, but i guess it will be back ,, at least now am pretty sure it's not BIG screen issue ,,
thanks a lot ... have a nice day all

No worries! i hope it does not come back.
Regards, Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts