What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My recipe for vodka christmas cake

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
this is a christmas recipe for vodka cake but you have to read it carefully lol
Once again this year, I’ve had requests for my Vodka Christmas Cake recipe so here goes. Please keep in your files as I am beginning to get tired of typing this up every year! (Made mine this morning!!!!) 1 cup sugar, 1 tsp. baking powder, 1 cup water, 1 tsp. salt , 1 cup brown sugar, Lemon juice, 4 large eggs, Nuts, 1 bottle Vodka, 2 cups dried fruit. Sample a cup of Vodka to check quality. Take a large bowl, check the Vodka again to be sure it is of the highest quality then Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the Vodka is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck in the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor, wash it and put it in the bowl a piece at a time trying to count it. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver Sample the Vodka to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the Vodka. Now shift the lemon juice and strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 degrees andtry not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the Vodka and wipe the counter with the cat.

Skull One

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can I substitute a dog in this recipe without changing the baking time?

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
oh yes i'm sure you could,no problem :)

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
as i said in iPhone forum,a ferret works equally well.

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried to follow your instructions and am having problems:

Halfway through the insructions I noticed the vodkka was gone. I wanted to ddouble the recipe but my oven won't go up to to 700 degrees. I used the thingy to sift the whatchacallit but the flooor is a bit slipppery. I can't find my shoes and the garden hose iss leaking.

What am I doing wrong?

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I tried to follow your instructions and am having problems:

Halfway through the insructions I noticed the vodkka was gone. I wanted to ddouble the recipe but my oven won't go up to to 700 degrees. I used the thingy to sift the whatchacallit but the flooor is a bit slipppery. I can't find my shoes and the garden hose iss leaking.

What am I doing wrong?
i recommend getting another bottle of vodka.......yesh morrrre voddy wayhay!!!

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
poisonivy said:
i recommend getting another bottle of vodka.......yesh morrrre voddy wayhay!!!

Sounds like good advice to me... hic ....

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
I hope nobody touches our cute squirrels here for this vodka cake! ;)

skimonkey said:
I hope nobody touches our cute squirrels here for this vodka cake! ;)

Squirrel and vodka. Now why didn't I think of that.

I'm seeing double and I haven't touched a drop. Must be intoxication by association.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

OP
Pinkpoison

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Squirrel and vodka. Now why didn't I think of that.

I'm seeing double and I haven't touched a drop. Must be intoxication by association.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF
hey me too.....

Most reactions

Latest posts