What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad2 will not project on VGA

vuaghan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a setting in the iPad2 that I old have changed. My iPad2 does not project using a VGA projector and the Apple cable. I did on the first occasion but not since. My wife's iPad2 works fine with the same cable. The issue is therefore in my iPad. An ideas???

crzl99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I have three identical iPad2s trying to project a particular app using the VGA adapter hooked up to a projector. One iPad projects on the screen without any problems, the other two show a blank screen. I have also tried using another VGA adapter and a different projector with the same results. I have tried to look at the Settings menus side by side to see if there is any difference between the three, but have not been able to find a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am having the same issue. I have three identical iPad2s trying to project a particular app using the VGA adapter hooked up to a projector. One iPad projects on the screen without any problems, the other two show a blank screen. I have also tried using another VGA adapter and a different projector with the same results. I have tried to look at the Settings menus side by side to see if there is any difference between the three, but have not been able to find a difference. Any help would be appreciated.

Is there a difference in the iOS versions they are running, and are the adaptors genuine Apple or third party?

Most reactions

Latest posts