What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with Camera Connection Kit

cbtanega

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi just wanted to check if anyone encountered the same problem I'm having and how they solved it.

I recently upgraded to an ipad2 and now my camera connection kit doesn't want to work on my new device. Both my old iPad1 and ipad2 are running on ios5 and the camera connection kit (both USB and sd card reader) works on the ipad1 but when I use it on my new iPad, nothing happens.

My other accessories work on the iPad 2. I have an AV cable that lets me watch my movies on the tv and that works great. The iPad2 syncs and charges well using the cable and charger that came with it. So this leads me to think that there is nothing wrong with the accessory port of the ipad2.

Also, I noticed that when I use the old sync cable that came with the ipad1, it doesn't work with the ipad2 but works fine with the older iPad. Strange!?!

Can anyone shed some light to this? I would really appreciate any viable solution anyone can offer. Would hate to think that I'll need to have my new iPad replaced since its barely two weeks old.

uiplayer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No all camera connection kit can support IOS5.0 , Usually only support IOS4.0 version. But The article say this 6 in 1 camera connection kit can support IOS 5.0 , Is true?

digifaq.blogspot.com/2012/06/6-in-1-hdmi-dock-adapter-av-usb-cable.html

Most reactions

Latest posts