What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad is dying...

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, made by Griffin. Here it is at Amazon. I picked mine up at an Apple Store.
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Griffin-Technology-PowerJolt-Charger-iPhone/dp/B003GAAQXM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1279973918&sr=8-1"]Amazon.com: Griffin Technology PowerJolt 2 amp Power Charger for iPad, iPhone and iPod (Black): Electronics[/ame]

On the battery life:
I ran mine completely out, at 21% left I started a movie and let it run. It played about 1hr 30m of a movie before it auto shut down. If I had started at 30% it would have played the whole thing. Which is great because I don't know of any other video player that would play an entire movie with just 30% left on the battery and I have a bunch of different ones.

Last edited:

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, made by Griffin. Here it is at Amazon. I picked mine up at an Apple Store.
Amazon.com: Griffin Technology PowerJolt 2 amp Power Charger for iPad, iPhone and iPod (Black): Electronics

On the battery life:
I ran mine completely out, at 21% left I started a movie and let it run. It played about 1hr 30m of a movie before it auto shut down. If I had started at 30% it would have played the whole thing. Which is great because I don't know of any other video player that would play an entire movie with just 30% left on the battery and I have a bunch of different ones.

Then you have the screen too bright. I have gotten about 14 hours out of one charge watching netflix all day.

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Then you have the screen too bright. I have gotten about 14 hours out of one charge watching netflix all day.

Yes, unfortunately, I do. My old poor eyes just can't seem to make out the details very well anymore. I need to play with the brightness but I have all my video players like that.

That still means 3 2hr movies with 10% left on the battery. More than enough for me.

But I must say, streaming video over Wi-Fi and getting 14hrs is most impressive.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts