What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My iPad 3G works with Malaysian telco!

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MisterKay said:
IMHO, Samsung Galaxy Tab is more suitable for most people. I'm using ipad and I find it is too bulky. It is like lugging around with notebook PC.

You have to be kidding me too bulky!!!!! It's the other way around most people do not want a 7 inch blown up phone to carry around.
I use an iPhone for day to day use when mobile and I use the iPad at work , home or when ever i need a lap top. The iPad is the lightest mobile device of it's kind in saying that if you want a smaller size and that's what suits you so be it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:
OP
X

xenon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, got my new iPad 2 3g 64GB White today.. its awesome, any early Malaysian ipad 2 users out there?

Nurulsny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi all, got my new iPad 2 3g 64GB White today.. its awesome, any early Malaysian ipad 2 users out there?

Hi xenon,

Im planing to buy Ipad 2 3g from US , just to clarify before i brought it , the 3g can be used in malaysia rite, it doesnt have to unlock to use it rite ?

OP
X

xenon

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi xenon,

Im planing to buy Ipad 2 3g from US , just to clarify before i brought it , the 3g can be used in malaysia rite, it doesnt have to unlock to use it rite ?

Hi Nurul, salam..

the us version u can get is the at&t NOT the verizon version..
eh, can kirim? i want to get for my dad lah.. tq..

Nurulsny

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Hi xenon,

Hi Nurul, salam..

the us version u can get is the at&t NOT the verizon version..
eh, can kirim? i want to get for my dad lah.. tq..

salam xenon,
thanks for clarifying..sorry but i also kirim from my fren and she'll back to M'sia on August...:)

mskhs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks wytey,

I meant the no that accompany the data plan, i have maxis data plan and the no have been mask out. I am trying to an apps that sent/receive sms just like any a phone. Without the no, the apps cant be tested. I hope somebody knew how to extract this mask no by maxis.

Regard

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
mskhs said:
Thanks wytey,

I meant the no that accompany the data plan, i have maxis data plan and the no have been mask out. I am trying to an apps that sent/receive sms just like any a phone. Without the no, the apps cant be tested. I hope somebody knew how to extract this mask no by maxis.

Regard

Best bet is to give them a call, they should be able to give you that number straight away

ctooi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No it's not true. IPad will switch from 3G to edge or GPRS if they are available. I have tried on my iPad and travelled from K L to Alor Star and I have connection all the way. I can see it changes from 3G to edge and GPRS. But what I m interested using the 3G voice.

Most reactions

Latest posts