What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My friend has 7 ipads, would you say thats overkill?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That could add up to a Mac Pro! How much money does he have?

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I can see the point of it actually.

Kitchen iPad for recipes, supermarket food lists etc...
Car iPad for movies, music, games for travelling
Bedroom iPad for movies, music, oh, everything
And so on and so on
I'm surprised he doesn't have one in the loo for goodness sake!

Come on guys, you are jealous, if you had the money, you would do it too!!!

I would!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

And so on and so on

I would!

Nope, think about all that syncing...... One iPad, one laptop, one PC.....is enough:) although PC will be replaced by a new Mac Mini in July!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yeah, but if you don't want to synch, a lot of guys on here, haven't synched since they got them. If you have 1 or 2 fine, but if it doesn't matter about any updates, why bother?

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yeah, but if you don't want to synch, a lot of guys on here, haven't synched since they got them. If you have 1 or 2 fine, but if it doesn't matter about any updates, why bother?

I'm an all up to date junkie. I would spend my entire life syncing and updating.....no time to actually use any of them :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Jeff, Jeff, you need to relax and not stress! My welsh musician teacher has gone through life cruising and has got me to his way of thinking. If you worry about it, it's not worth doing.. I thought all musicians were laid back. I didn't synch the last update and do you know what, I've managed not to worry about what I'm missing! I'd still buy iPads if I had the money.

I'll answer in iPad uk thread

Last edited:

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Jeff, Jeff, you need to relax and not stress! My welsh musician teacher has gone through life cruising and has got me to his way of thinking. If you worry about it, it's not worth doing.. I thought all musicians were laid back. I didn't synch the last update and do you know what, I've managed not to worry about what I'm missing! I'd still buy iPads if I had the money.

I am laid back it's just a little habit I have.... When I'm playing, I'm so laid back that I have an arrangement with my next door neighbour who has a key to my place to let himself in and tell me that 1000 watts of lead guitar at 3 am is a little ott! :) :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

And so on and so on

I would!

Maybe you would, but you're assuming that the rest of us must agree with you. You know what they say about assuming things, lol.

We have a kitchen iPad, actually. My husband uses it only while he cooks. I never use it, because I'd find it inconvenient to interrupt what I've been doing on my iPad to switch over to the kitchen iPad. It's less of a pain for me to take my iPad into the kitchen, keep doing what I've been doing on it.

We can afford seven iPads, but I don't see the point. I have given iPads as gifts, though.

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I would!
Honestly? If I did have all that money, I wouldn't spend it on iPads. I'd spend it on an Alienware laptop. Especially since Guild Wars 2 is coming soon, I really need one as I won't be able to play it on my current laptop.

Flinthills

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The guy with seven iPads could be jealous of the guy who keeps his eight iPad on his favorite jet. (I'm guessing somebody keeps an iPad on a jet)

Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:

No, no, no, you've got it all wrong. The *very* reason I have money is because I spend it judiciously, and save the rest for the really expensive things worth enjoying, like flying first-class going on vacations or buying that new investment property.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts