What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My case just arrived!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad case just arrived! The original date was the 20th..and the latest fedex date was the 13th...nice happy surprise!

Anyone else get any accessories early?

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, im getting the gel case. I just love touching it.(no homo).

OP
G

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the material. I won't feel so much like im going to scratch it now...and it doesnt seem to add much to its form factor....I really like the way it feels in my palm without the case tho...I'll have to see how I like it...it might just be a way to transport it and prop it at my desk, but it might come out on the couch.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our keypad docks are out for delivery today and they were also not supposed to arrive until the 20th so I am stocked:D

OP
G

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm also a little surprised that it doesn't have a magnet clasp.

Ghuda

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I looked at a sample at the apple store it looked like it would be a pretty secure fit, is it loose? We still have one on order just to see if we like it. Tried to pick one up at the apple store and that was a bust.

OP
G

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I looked at a sample at the apple store it looked like it would be a pretty secure fit, is it loose? We still have one on order just to see if we like it. Tried to pick one up at the apple store and that was a bust.

No, its really secure. And it doesn't have any screen covering the glass so thats good. It just slides in form fitting and it has a flap that covers the hole in the back.

brobar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yea I just walked downstairs and picked up my case that was just delivered. I like it. It doesn't really add much to the footprint at all... is super light... and has a texture to it that ensures you have a firm grip. I like that that you can sit it up at different angles in landscape mode or even stand it up in portrait. It is a pretty decent little case.

Now I'm just waiting for my Pogo Sketch to arrive and I'll be all set!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
I was fortunate enough to get my case when I got mine at the apple store. The more I use it, the more i like the iPad and the case. I may get a gel case later on, just for variety.

Most reactions

Latest posts