What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My book

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, in iBook I deleted old book but now it's always show in my book folder.how I delete completely form show its not show.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
In iBooks, tap the Collection menu at the top center of the Library screen. This will include the default collections of All (Books), Books, Audiobooks, and PDF's, along with any other collections you've created. At the bottom of the list view there is a switch labeled Hide iCloud Books. Turn this on.

If the switch is off, then every book you've ever purchased from iBooks will show up in the All Books list. Those that are not downloaded on the iPad will have a cloud icon on the cover (or next to the list) to let you know you can download them again, if you want.

This is similar to how Show All Purchases works in the settings for Music and Videos; except the setting is in the iBooks app instead of in the Settings app. I've no idea why Apple did it differently for iBooks.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Tks I try

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score