What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Apps won't start

azcamper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have had my Ipad 3 for about 3 months and no problems. Today when I try to start any of my apps (any of the ones that I have added) the screen goes dark for a second like the app is loading but then immediately comes back to the icons. I have tried removing the apps from RAM, recycling power, and rebooting, but they still wont load. Any ideas ??

HappyPelican

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you're having problems:( you may want to try a factory reset. Back everything up and start from scratch. If this doesn't do then trick then I suggest making an appointment at the genius bar. You may have a defective unitand need a replacement.

Good luck with everything and I hope you can resolve this soon!

Goavs18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
not sure if this will work for you, but when I got my new ipad I had a couple of apps that did the same thing, what I had to do was to delete the app and re-install it, after I did that it worked fine,

OP
A

azcamper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I deleted the last app I installed before having this problem and then re-installed it. Still had the problem, None of the apps would load. Since I am still in the 90 day phone support period, I contacted Apple tech support. The tech had me delete another one of my apps and re-install it and then that app worked. He then told me I would have to do the same on all the others and then the call ended. Then I discovered after the call, that all the Apps now would load and worked without haveing to re-install them. So anyway, all are working now.

Most reactions

Latest posts