What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My app launched yesterday!

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After about seven week of development the Alchemist SMS (Scrap Management System) was posted on the App Store. Shiny Button Software coded the app. Now the real fun begins:D

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well done and good luck with it.
Sadly I can't see myself qualified to try it :(

OP
earlyadopter

earlyadopter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It may seem a little bit steep but...

The last spreadsheet model I sold to a steel mill in Oregon went for 25K. There is a hugh opportunity for steel mills to save up to 50,000 a month on their scrap charges using a least cost model. The iPad made it possible to create an app at a really low price.

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
a bit pricey

The last spreadsheet model I sold to a steel mill in Oregon went for 25K. There is a hugh opportunity for steel mills to save up to 50,000 a month on their scrap charges using a least cost model. The iPad made it possible to create an app at a really low price.

So i can only wish you good luck, maybe i am wrong but i don’t think you will find many customer in iTunes as this is really specialized app’s

Most reactions

Latest posts