What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My 2011 best app! Whats yours?

iPaReviews

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My favourite app of the year has got to be one of the snazzy apps, something that stand out from the crowd. It had to be intuitive and unique. So what? There are many games, social apps this year but there all the same. (in my opinion the Facebook developers maybe should of brought their iPad app to the table earlier). Nevertheless less I chose a great app for note taking in class, or at lectures!

I chose Penultimate, 69p in the app store or $1. Great to enjoy, play with or take seriously for collage and work. You can style the notes yourself, or pictures, with different coloured pens and it is easy and there are few bugs.

So what was your top app of 2011, or what you downloaded this year?

gibrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have found both Hotels.com and Kayak extremely good apps. There are others that are great but these two stand out in my mind.

kitkat3709

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scrabble, Words With Friends and SkyGrid. My go-to apps.

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Qdiddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Game: Words with friends
App: notability

By far my 2 most used apps

DarkRavenMoon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have three apps that I couldn't live without, namely Dropbox, VNC Viewer and Air Playit HD - about as close as having a PC on my iPad 2 as I'll ever get :)

Most reactions