What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Music Video Continuous Play?

dkyser

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had purchased an Ipad back around Christmas but returned it because I could not play music videos continually or a play list of music videos.
This was the main reason I bought it, to watch music videos while working out.

I see there is an app for it, but wondering if anyone has tried it, or if apple actually fixed it to work like the Iphone does, and have the option to play video playlist.

I would use the ipad for other things, but I have a macbook pro also and number one task it so watch music videos while working out with out having to select a new video after the previous one finishes.

Sorry if this has been covered before, but nothing new came up in the searches.

mostlyandy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Video Jukebox from mode2 studio is great. It works with your music library so you don't have to import videos into the app as you do with most players. It works with Apple TV, it has video cross-fading which is awesome. If you have video playlists in your library it will playe them continually and also has a shuffle feature.

This is by far the best music video player I have found.

Most reactions