What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiport hub for iPad 9

DaisyMae23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just purchased my first iPad and I’m having trouble finding a hub that will let me charge, connect a flash drive and connect a my keyboard (wired- lightning) at the same time. Seems not too many lightning hubs even exist, so I was thinking of using an adapter to connect to either a usb-c or usb-a hub. Then another adapter to connect the keyboard. But not sure I could then charge through this? I‘ve looked at the lightning splitters, which would let me use the keyboard and charge. But I’d really like to have all 3 connected at once, just so I don’t have to use up memory on my iPad with my flash drive files. I’m not a fan of using the cloud, Bluetooth keyboards, or technology in general lol. So please kindly let me know if I’m missing something. Thank you!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Instead of searching for iPad hubs try searching for iPhone hubs. These will work just fine on iPads that have Lightning ports. I can see several options on Amazon. Do your research. There are a lot of cheap options that are, well, cheap in all senses.

Edit: I’m not entirely sure the charging passthrough on a hub meant for an iPhone will be adequate for an iPad. So research that carefully.

Most reactions

Latest posts