What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple Ipads

misterh

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
I am running an after school program and we just purchased 10 ipads. How do i load them with the same apps ect

wcormode

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in almost the same boat but the 10 iPads are being used to convince the board to buy them for every student. If i just register all 10 to my appleID can I deregister them later so that they can go elsewhere? The reason is that I will be spending my own money to buy a few apps and I would like to be able to keep them.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am in almost the same boat but the 10 iPads are being used to convince the board to buy them for every student. If i just register all 10 to my appleID can I deregister them later so that they can go elsewhere? The reason is that I will be spending my own money to buy a few apps and I would like to be able to keep them.

Yes. You can restore them to factory settings, and all of your apps will be gone from them, as will data etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts