What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Deploying Multiple iPads - Advice Please!

vvvglass

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the technology director for a K-8 school district in the northern suburbs of the Chicago, Illinois area. I am about to deploy 15 iPads for use in the school in a mobile cart. Trying to find the best practices in deployment of multiple ipads. Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad At School area where you're likely to get a better response to your question. You might also have a look at the iPad At Work section for tips as well.

Welcome again and enjoy!

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am the technology director for a K-8 school district in the northern suburbs of the Chicago, Illinois area. I am about to deploy 15 iPads for use in the school in a mobile cart. Trying to find the best practices in deployment of multiple ipads. Any help is appreciated.

Take a look at the post below. Though the post is directed at business users, I suspect the same advice applies to educational institutions or Apple will direct you to the appropriate source for support. Let us know how it goes.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-busi...ipad-support-business-other-institutions.html

LibraryBob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a link to a MOST useful article on deploying multiple ipod/ipads. Its found on the Wiki Blog Ipod User group, and specific describes the steps from shipment arrival on. Managing a Major iPad & iPod touch Deployment: 2011-12

Moderation Notice: This post has been edited by a member of staff in accordance with the Forum Rules. No external links.

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts