What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Multiple gmail om iPad

shelby.3321

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm trying to add a 2nd gmail account on my iPad (and also iPhone) ... But I keep getting a Bad ID / password message ... I believe I've followed all the directions but can't get either device to recognize the new eMail, although both the new and old addresses work from gmail.com...

Help?

Thankx.,

intro2ipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you could try adding the second gmail account in as an exchange account. I believe you use m.google.com as the server when asked. This also enables push email for a gmail account, so not a bad thing to do anyways.

Cheers

joeyteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
shelby.3321 said:
I'm trying to add a 2nd gmail account on my iPad (and also iPhone) ... But I keep getting a Bad ID / password message ... I believe I've followed all the directions but can't get either device to recognize the new eMail, although both the new and old addresses work from gmail.com...

Help?

Thankx.,

Make sure you have IMAP access enabled on the account having problems. Right now I have 11 gmail accounts on my iPad without issues, but I did have some trouble with one initially because I had forgotten to enable IMAP access :)

Most reactions

Latest posts