What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

multi-touch gestures in ios 5

smanuola

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Now with ios 5 out, with multi-touch gestures for basic tasks that before you could not do without the home button or at all, how many of you even was the home anymore and if you don't use it do you wish apple doesn't put it in the 3rd gen ipad. I personally don't and do wish that they didn't put in the ipad 3.

P.s. accidentally use does not count

rtruett14

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't use it often, but it's nice when you're too lazy to use more than one finger or if you're in a drawing/note taking app that will create random lines if you use the multitouch gestures.

Fid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I ended up turning off the multi touch gestures because it would wreak havoc when I would play the piano, or use the Moog app AniMoog. I ended up just leaving it off and forgot about it. It may be an option that I don't know about, but it would be nice to turn off multi touch gestures in certain apps. For now I use the home button. If Apple took the home button off of the next iPad they would have to come up with a different way to get into DFU mode. (Perhaps the sleep button and the volume down button.)

Sent from my iPad using iPF - Peace

Most reactions

Latest posts