What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

MP4 video to Ipad 2

Monima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear All

I am not very good with transferring files. I bought an educational DVD set to watch on a long car journey ( husband is driving !!).
It seems that I have managed to transfer the DVD to MP4 through Handbrake onto ITunes in my iMac and I can see the files there.
I now want to transfer the files into my Ipad2.

Can anyone help me here ? I wish there were a book called Apple technology for Dummies- <sigh>

Thank you very much.

Monima

Sent from my iPad using iPF

batty505

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear All

I am not very good with transferring files. I bought an educational DVD set to watch on a long car journey ( husband is driving !!).
It seems that I have managed to transfer the DVD to MP4 through Handbrake onto ITunes in my iMac and I can see the files there.
I now want to transfer the files into my Ipad2.

Can anyone help me here ? I wish there were a book called Apple technology for Dummies- <sigh>

Thank you very much.

Monima

Just get dvdfab, convert the dvd to mp4 and then use itunes to add the local file to your ipad

OP
M

Monima

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you Batty.

All done now.

Most reactions

Latest posts