What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving video from ipad 3 to iphone 5

wullie1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi is there anyway of doing this without connecting to iTunes,as when i take picture with my iphone it goes straight to my ipad as well

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi is there anyway of doing this without connecting to iTunes,as when i take picture with my iphone it goes straight to my ipad as well

To transfer videos, get an app, like Photo Transfer or PhotoSync. Install it on both devices. You can use it for photos, too, afaik.

Last edited:
OP
wullie1967

wullie1967

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I tried photo transfare but because my video is in the video folder it won't let me send

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes the default video app

To be in that app, it must have been synced via iTunes or downloaded from the iTunes Store.

If the former, you can just sync the original file via iTunes, because you already have it in your library.

If the latter, you may run into DRM issues. Again, if the other device is using the same AppleID, not an issue. You can sync it with iTunes, because all your purchases should be there ready to sync to devices.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Once iOS 7 is released, you'll be able to sync videos in photo stream.

Most reactions

Latest posts