What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving fav to ipad

Wwbruins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to import IE favorites from my PC to iPad ? New to Mac world here. Many thanks! :)

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it’s not complicated you have the option import fav in iTunes in the section : info you just select the option for the fav

i hope it help

OP
W

Wwbruins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can't find import fav in itunes

I looked but couldn't find it, please help. Thanks.

OP
W

Wwbruins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh got it, it's easy like you said. Thanks!:)

mlowman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't see how to import my favorites from my PC to my IPad. I have started iTumes on my PC and don't see any thing that will import favorites. Can you be more specific. Thanks.

gkopco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Copy Explorer Favs to Ipad 2

If you do not see the sync bookmarks feature in the itunes/info tab on your pc it can mean that you have your iPad 2 syncing your bookmarks to iCloud. Connect your iPad 2 and PC thru iTunes. On you iPad 2, go to Settings/iCloud and if the Bookmark feature is ON turn it OFF. Go back to your PC, sync the pc and ipad and you should now see the choice to Sync Bookmarks with Internet Explorer in the PC iTunes info tab.

Capture.JPG

Most reactions

Latest posts