What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Moving emails into Personal folder,

cinike33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am using gmail and am accessing it on the Internet. I will be traveling, and I want to move some email into my Personal folder. I do that easily on the computer, and I figured out how to view the folder, but I cannot find the move button. Can someone educate me? Cinike

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
At the top of the app is a little folder with an arrow pointing down, touch this then touch the mail folder that you want to put the email in.

The Archangel

OP
cinike33

cinike33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I will attempt your suggestion! Right now I have no idea how I'll get back to this forum. Wish me luck & thanks. Cinike

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Fortunately for you, when someone replies to your thread the forum is set to send you and email by default, and the link back will be there.

I don't have any immediate suggestions, just this post to help you find your way back. May I suggest a bookmark before you leave again. :)

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Gmail website, in Safari, will let you move multiple emails, at once.

And as to getting back here, if you do make it to read this, you can also bookmark sites! LOL

---
- Mistress of Mischief

DefBref

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
mobro.co
verwon said:

The native mail app also allows moving multiple emails at once. Press the edit button on your inbox/folder and then select which emails you want to move (or delete).

verwon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
verwon said:

The native mail app also allows moving multiple emails at once. Press the edit button on your inbox/folder and then select which emails you want to move (or delete).

Yes, but they said they were accessing via the web.

---
- Mistress of Mischief

OP
cinike33

cinike33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cinike33 said:
I will attempt your suggestion! Right now I have no idea how I'll get back to this forum. Wish me luck & thanks. Cinike

Yippy ! Idid figure out how to move the emails, with your help! Thanks. Now to get back here again.

OP
cinike33

cinike33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Fortunately for you, when someone replies to your thread the forum is set to send you and email by default, and the link back will be there.

I don't have any immediate suggestions, just this post to help you find your way back. May I suggest a bookmark before you leave again. :)

I'd love a bookmark,but from this page? How?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just bookmark the forum's home page. When you log into the forum choose User CP from the top menu bar. This will take you to a view of all your subscribed threads with new posts.

There is a link at the bottom of the list that lets you view all subscribed threads (only really useful for recent threads after you've subscribed to a few hundred).

There is also a forum app you can use on your iPad. It's called Discussion Forum for iPad in the App Store; usually abbreviated to iPF when mentioned on the forum. Some like it, some prefer the website.

Most reactions

Latest posts