What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 gmail message problem

morningsidemom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I access my gmail account on my desktop, my blackberry & now my Ipad 2. I am having some problems.

1. Most of my messages are going straight to the "trash" mail folder. A few are going to the "all mail" folder but none are going to "inbox", where I think they should be. I have looked on mail settings on the Ipad and can't seem to find anyway to fix this problem. Any suggestions?

2. I want to save some travel-related emails to the "travel" mail folder so I have moved them from "all mail" to "travel." However, it seems to not actually move the emails but to copy them instead. They appear in both folders now. When I try to delete them from "all mail", they also delete automatically from "travel". Again, any suggestions?

I appreciate any help with these issues. They are driving me crazy!

Most reactions

Latest posts