What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or if ur jailbroken, use ifiles app. As its the only pc/mac style file explorer. If its in ur ipad but cant view for some reason, u can use ifiles to explore n find it in the internal memory files. Also allows u to place movies into proper app folders place without need of itunes. I hate using itunes n ifiles solves all problems for me. My sole reason for jailbraking. Complete access to ipad internals ;-)

OP
J

jzzyjad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
fuzzyfelts said:
Look in your 'Videos' app

Thanks, Boy do I feel dumb. Had an 11year old show me tonight. Hadn't had a chance to get back to forum for answer.

OP
J

jzzyjad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Or if ur jailbroken, use ifiles app. As its the only pc/mac style file explorer. If its in ur ipad but cant view for some reason, u can use ifiles to explore n find it in the internal memory files. Also allows u to place movies into proper app folders place without need of itunes. I hate using itunes n ifiles solves all problems for me. My sole reason for jailbraking. Complete access to ipad internals ;-)

I did a search re: jailbreaking/broken. Using it apparently voids Apple's devices warranty. Is that wise? I've only had my iPad for a month.

fuzzyfelts

iPF Novice
Reaction score
jzzyjad said:
Thanks, Boy do I feel dumb. Had an 11year old show me tonight. Hadn't had a chance to get back to forum for answer.

You're welcome - it all takes time to get the hang of this tech stuff..........

Most reactions

Latest posts