What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Movies and shows

tmmyers1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello new to the forum,

I have an ipad 2, and would like to know if its possilbe and how to download shows or movies from online websites and upload them to my ipad. I have netflix and there awesome and all but there just limited to whats avablile. I appriechate all of the feedback.

also i know we all hate how apple doesnt allow flash or online streaming, are there any apps that are out there to make that happen. because then i wouldnt have to download the movies or shows. example i use ........ to stream online from a computer, but you cant do that from an ipad..

THANK YOU ALL MUCH!

Moderator edit: No external links...please read the forum rules.

Last edited by a moderator:

ardchoille

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Adobe is no longer developing flash for mobile devices, so the availability of flash videos is going to dwindle from here on. As far as videos are concerned, check out Hulu+, Amazon Instant Video, iTunes and YouTube.

Most reactions

Latest posts