What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Move Photos from Mac to IPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueface

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can select the photos you want in iTunes when you sync your iPad with your Mac.
You can email them to yourself.
You can use a flash card and the adaptor for the iPad.

Tfstairs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You should be able to use iPhoto to organize your pics and then in iTunes you can select those files to sync with your pad. Look up iPhoto in the apple website.

Max

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.maxtatau.com
I use picasa web albums for all my photo transfers. I have it installed on both my iPhone, iPad and in iPhoto on my Mac. Upload on one, download on another! Either which way!

Ravyu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Easy..
First of all, put all the pictures you want in a folder (skip it if you want all pictures just put them in a folder)
Then while you're syncing your iPad, click the 'photos' tab.
After that click the box that says 'Sync photos'.
Then all yu have to do is to choos that folder in which all your photos are.

Hope this helps:)

umirabelle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It may erase your original files in iPad if you sync iPad with Mac iTunes. So I suggest you to download a trial version of Photo Transfer to help you. With the apps, all your original files will be kept better and can be directly transfer from Mac to iPad.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It may erase your original files in iPad if you sync iPad with Mac iTunes. So I suggest you to download a trial version of Photo Transfer to help you. With the apps, all your original files will be kept better and can be directly transfer from Mac to iPad.
Hi umirabelle, nice to hear from you here, but as you are replying to a thread well over two years old, it's doubtful whether those posters will return for a further discussion.
We will close the thread now.
.................................................... Thread Closed ...........................................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions