What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mouse and keyboard trouble iOS7

bitfenix89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys

i have recently Jailbroken my ipad 2 with evasion because i wanted to run a mouse on my ipad. i did some research on the subject and everyone that had done it said its easy, wonderful and all the rest.
so i went out and bought an apple BT mouse and apple keyboard only to find that when i downloaded BTstack my bluetooth on my ipad became greyed out. the mouse connects but dose no show a mouse pointer. and i cant connect my keyboard. so much for being easy. oh yeah i am running iOS 7.0.4. Please Help

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BTstack and Blutrol are incompatible with iOS 7. Uninstall BTstack and respring.

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope. Neither the Magic Mouse nor the iPad was designed in mind to work with the other.

OP
B

bitfenix89

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazing so all the info I was reading online wss Edit Surprise surprise

Last edited by a moderator:

willerz2

iPF Novice
Reaction score
BTstack and Blutrol works with the Magic Mouse, but they're incompatible with iOS 7 until MobileSubstrate and the tweaks themselves are updated

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapa

Most reactions

Latest posts