What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern war factions

DRDEATH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208-471-628 237 in Australia 250 in Poland
4 openings-- We require 100katt/def min
10k minimum WD POINTS & $1 mil per day

MOST of our BONUSES are MAXED OUT! 58 member faction. Scoring 30K WD points earns you officer status!
we are looking for AVATARS that will score at LEAST 30-50 WD POINTS( 100k would be better)!!
we are only a couple good GOLD SPENDERS from TOP 150 !!!

BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208 471 628

Aslo Booted 4 NO REASON 2 has openings A Top 1000 faction with lesser requirements...GREAT BONUSES!! 112 366 982

Reaction score
***** E09 Faction 247-772-023 *****
Accepting 150/150+ daily players.
20K WD points min
# 240 faction in Australia
# 256 faction in Poland
# 202 faction in Madagascar
-23 % Health Regen Time
+10 % Infantry Attack
+30 Infantry Defense
+20% Ground Defense
+15 %Air Defense
+10% Sea Defense
+30% Building Defense
+10 % Building Output
+22 Guild increase
Gold players welcome, Not Required! Made some major upgrades! Join us to the rise to the top!

colinwu18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am level 40, around 13-17K attack, looking for a faction that placed at least in the top 1000. Daily player, very active... Please post on my wall, and add me... and check my stats(970-654-251)
I have 3,103 fights won.

Last edited:

vickers1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking to have some fun!?

Looking for a faction that is still fun? Then give us a try.

We're looking for players that enjoy playing the game, as a game and not a job!

If this sounds like a fit for you - give us a look.

*********** WORLD IS NOT ENOUGH -279198572 ***************

-23 % Health Regen Time
+5 % Infantry Attack
+25% Infantry Defense
+15% Ground Defense
+15% Air Defense
+10% Sea Defense
+20% Building Defense
+16% Guild increase

mreilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Our faction is built around a core group of guys who are all playing multiple accounts that have put lots of time into building our faction. We are all daily players, light gold users, with heavy daily donators, and our faction has a great set of bonuses(19+). We are a fun group that won't be jumping from one group to the next because we are all friends first.

If you want a good home that's drama free with a group that is growing quickly that's us. Faction I'd 288239857
Feel free to join our chat group to say hi before joining.

We placed 1300 this past war.

whosurdaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello I am the leader of the wrecking crew faction we are small 17 of 46 spots we are looking for powerfull players in all ranges min 100k atk and def level does not matter to me really. We need leadership qualities serious players I come from a sister faction to lead this one that's why we have so many openings health regen is @ -26 infantry atk is +10 infantry def is +30 ground atk +10 def +25 air atk + 20 sea atk +30 money output for buildings are at 10. We are a great group and all have become a big family and friends please send requests to Id 211-138-952 thanks for reading and hope to see you soon

DRDEATH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3 SPACES LEFT !!!! Your STATS will SOAR with all our BONUSES!

BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208-471-628
153 in CANADA 237 in Australia 250 in Poland
We require 200k att/def min
MOST of our BONUSES are MAXED OUT! 58 member faction.
Scoring 30K WD points earns you officer status!

we are looking for AVATARS that will score at LEAST 40K- 550K WD POINTS!
$1 million minimum daily donation required
we are only a couple good GOLD SPENDERS from TOP 150 !!!

BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208 471 628

Aslo Booted 4 NO REASON 2 has openings A Top 1000 faction with lesser requirements...GREAT BONUSES!!
112 366 982

Last edited:

Struisbaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are recruiting. Top 150 faction. Have been since Brazil. Our top Golds left for a top 50 faction and we are rebuilding. We have got open spaces. Main requirement are daily players, active on forum, no dramas and ready to have fun. Level 30 or above. We do not insist on gold users, but they are welcome. We fight well and always punched over our weight, best was a top 100 finish in Poland.

Bonuses:

Health Regen: -26%
Ground Attack: +10%
Infantry Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +25
Ground Defense: +20%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +15%
Building Defense: +20%
Building Output: +15%
Guild Member Increase: +22

Code: 133 849 473

mreilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We are recruiting. Top 150 faction. Have been since Brazil. Our top Golds left for a top 50 faction and we are rebuilding. We have got open spaces. Main requirement are daily players, active on forum, no dramas and ready to have fun. Level 30 or above. We do not insist on gold users, but they are welcome. We fight well and always punched over our weight, best was a top 100 finish in Poland.

Bonuses:

Health Regen: -26%
Ground Attack: +10%
Infantry Attack: +10%
Infantry Defense: +25
Ground Defense: +20%
Air Defense: +15%
Sea Defense: +15%
Building Defense: +20%
Building Output: +15%
Guild Member Increase: +22

Code: 133 849 473

Bahahah did i just read this right? You're accepting level 30 above with no gold reuirements, no a/d requirements or WD ? Your no top 100 faction bahahaha. Your stats are weak as **** for someone pretending to be top 100.

mreilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just read the ad above yours with the requirements needed to finish top 200... Bahahaha

Struisbaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my friend, you can laugh, we fight well. we made top 100 in Poland, last was top 150. So go figure. True we are in the ***** now, but need to rebuild. At the moment need bodies who will stop us falling out of top 250. We have always been above top 250. You are right we are certainly no top 100 at the moment. If you read, you can see rebuilding. Also if you had half a brain, you could check the invite code and go check the results. Muppet!

DasFergmiester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come Join Us!

Phantom: We need people like you, we meet your criteria and we believe in loyalty and teamwork. All we ask is a few $ from time to time, no gold and your involvement!

Sincerely

Das Fergmiester
Commander & Chief Bottle washer
Old Salty Dogs
923 005 184

Come on and join SBS Mercenaries...we dont fight wars as a faction, therefore staying free of all that MUST and BOOT! You get a guaranteed seat you always can return to. We fight as mercenaries for other factions if they are in need of help/ players, taking their ranking bonuses as our pay, entering one day prior and returning 1 day after...if that sounds like fun for you...call me!

mreilly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well my friend, you can laugh, we fight well. we made top 100 in Poland, last was top 150. So go figure. True we are in the ***** now, but need to rebuild. At the moment need bodies who will stop us falling out of top 250. We have always been above top 250. You are right we are certainly no top 100 at the moment. If you read, you can see rebuilding. Also if you had half a brain, you could check the invite code and go check the results. Muppet!

Im the muppet? Your the recruiter or leader who thinks level 30 additions will keep you in the top 150. Your basically opening up your top 150 faction to absolutely anyone and everyone. Good luck with that..

Struisbaai

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im the muppet? Your the recruiter or leader who thinks level 30 additions will keep you in the top 150. Your basically opening up your top 150 faction to absolutely anyone and everyone. Good luck with that..

do you get the game? Lower levels with high stats can score loads more WD points. Not many people for a lvl 200 with great stats to score points on. Nothing to do with Lvl, all about stats. And no, we do not let every body in, we check their stats, so not that stupid.

whosurdaddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Established Faction seeking new Members: We are an established Faction and we're looking for Players to round out our team. Join up and you'll get the following Bonuses:
• 26% Faster Health Regeneration
• 10% More Cash from Buildings
• 25% More DEF from Buildings
• 25% iMore DEF from Infantry
• 30%More DEF from Ground
• 15% More DEF from Air
• 15% More DEF from Sea
• 10% More Atk from Infantry
• 5% More Atk from Ground
If you think you've got the Right Stuff then hit reply and tell me why!

Wkc I'd 211138952 we are in a rebuilding process and are working with a couple of great factions to recruit top players and motivated team members all all are welcome please check us out

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts