What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Modern war factions

DasFergmiester

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looking for
some GOOD, Don't care what level you are, solid, big on Participation, Willing to donate what you can Players

Slackers walk the PLANK!
(a big hit with the sharks!!!)

I have openings for 9 active players who like to play, don't need to spending gold, can make donations but will not be required to make daily donations, And like to keep things respectful!!!!

Though we are a North American Based Faction we have players from the Europe and Asian Theaters and would like to expand.

Our Stats are as follows: 36 member slots (9 openings)

30% Infantry Defense
20% Ground Defense
15% Air Defense
15% Sea Defense
25% Building Defense

10% Ground Attack
10% Infantry Attack

-19% Health Regen Time
10% Building Output

Faction Code: 923 005 184

Das Fergmiester

Last edited:

skksz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Come an join our fun an friendly faction 717993964. We are looking for people wanting to develop their stats and that are active. Our goal is to finish in the top 500 before too long, but we need more people.
Health regen time - 10%
Inf att + 5%, def 25%
Ground def 15%

DRDEATH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WE HAVE SPACES for FINLAND !!!!
Y
our STATS will SOAR
with all our BONUSES!

BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208-471-628

We require 3 million att/def min
ALL of our DEFENSIVE BONUSES are MAXED OUT! 60 member faction.
we are looking to get back into the TOP 250 & PUSH for 150 (252 last WAR in Turkey)

we are looking for AVATARS that will score WD POINTS!
$1 million minimum daily donation required.17K WD Points Minimum but we really need 20-100 K Minimum WD POINTS
BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208 471 628
BOOTED 4 NO REASON 3 (BFNR3)-- min stats required
JOIN US !!!! 522-163-264

BOOTED 4 NO REASON 2 -- 112-366-982 ...1 mil att/def required

WE WILL BUY CONCRETE!!!! $50 million per 100 BLOCKS!!!
We use GROUP ME (MANDATORY) to communicate in between all 3 FACTIONS

Last edited by a moderator:

jmlane1981

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Shadow Elite Team or S.E.T.

We are looking for new recruits. Once a top 250 faction, we are now in a rebuilding process, though we have retained almost all of our core pieces. We have 8 open spaces and many bonuses. The only requirements are that you donate 2 million per day and are able to use the organizational application group me.

The code is: 791037707

Our bonuses are:
Casualty Rate -5%
health regen -26%
ground attack +15%
Air Attack +5%
infantry attack +15%
ground defense +30%
infantry defense +35%
air defense +25%
sea defense +20%
building defense +35%
building output +15%
Guild Member Increase: +20

AND ABSOLUTELY NO FREELOADERS!!! CARRY YOUR OWN WEIGHT!!!

Last edited:

DRDEATH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208-471-628 ---10 Open Spaces!!

ALL of our DEFENSIVE BONUSES are MAXED OUT! 60 member faction.
we are looking to get back into the TOP 250 & PUSH for 150
we are looking for AVATARS that will score WD POINTS!
$1 million minimum daily donation required.17K WD Points Minimum but we really need 20-100 K Minimum WD POINTS
BOOTED 4 NO REASON 208 471 628
BOOTED 4 NO REASON 2 -- 112-366-982 ...Vey Good Bonuses, many open spaces!

DigitalJD7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, *VenomSilence* is recruiting and we want YOU to JOIN *682 291 124* us!: What is VenomSilence? First of all it's a great bunch of ACTIVE PEOPLE who love to play together and help each other and on the other hand it's a FACTION with over 30 UPGRADES, many GOLD PLAYERS and GOOD RANKINGS in the past battles. Our only requirement is that you contribute to the betterment of the faction. We are constantly improving and getting stronger, and you will be a great addition. Our faction code is : ***682291124 ****-

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    380.9 KB · Views: 330

bcpascale

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The ZOMBIE MONKEYS Want You! Our Faction ID is 124112865.

Are you happy with your faction? Do you have 15 members pulling all of the weight of your faction? If so we have some spots. We are interested in merging with another faction.

We were a top 500 Faction; well on our way to becoming a Top 250 until a few very strong members were told by their wives that they could not play MW anymore. We placed in the top 400/500 in the following Wars: Egypt (457), China (365) Ireland (331) Columbia (356) and Madagascar (409). We are rebuilding currently and will be a top 500 again in the next war. We were in the top 750 in Peru.

Here are some benefits your members will get immediately upon joining us:

Health Regeneration (-30%)
Ground Attack (+15%)
Air Attack: (+10%)
Infantry Attack (+15%)
Sea Attack (+5%)
Infantry Defense (+35%)
Ground Defense (+35%)
Air Defense (+35%)
Sea Defense (+25%)
Building Defense (+35%)
Building Output (+20%)
Guild Increases (+28)

We want all higher Attack members to score at least 10,000 World Domination points and be an active player with communication. Lower Attack members will always be taken into consideration and we will build them up to be powerful ZKs. Minimum Contributions are set weekly depending on need.

With all of that being said, our Leader's number one rule is that you should always be increasing your Vault, Increasing your Land, Upgrading a Building, and Building a New Structure at all times, before you donate money to the Weekly Goal. But consistent excuses on why you can't meet the goal or are absent from war will NOT be tolerated. We are not unreasonable. We know everyone has a life and a family.

Thank you for considering joining or merging with the Zombie Monkeys.

The Wolverine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my names wolverine and I'm looking to join a faction, prefferably top 5, even more prefferably SUP. I know I can prove useful and my 600,000 IPH speaks for itself. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S I would be willing to change my name (cause I know that's something you're into) although I'd definitely prefer not to. Wolverine is a name that should be seen by world if I'm to be the SUP leader one day.

SUP_Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, my names wolverine and I'm looking to join a faction, prefferably top 5, even more prefferably SUP. I know I can prove useful and my 600,000 IPH speaks for itself. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

P.S I would be willing to change my name (cause I know that's something you're into) although I'd definitely prefer not to. Wolverine is a name that should be seen by world if I'm to be the SUP leader one day.

You sir, are clearly the most deluded gamer playing this game. 600k IPH is shocking, for you to even think thats all required to be part of sup is laughable. Unless you have real money in abundance? Don't waste our time....

SUP_Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You sir, are clearly the most deluded gamer playing this game. 600k IPH is shocking, for you to even think thats all required to be part of sup is laughable. Unless you have real money in abundance? Don't waste our time....

Go join a bottom feeding faction, If they'll take you hahaha! I didn't even know stats that low existed!!! It shows poverty exists everywhere! I'm definitely surprised gree are leaving you with those stats. Thought they'd be charitable and maybe give you something to make playing the game worthwhile. But like I said, don't waste our time......

The Wolverine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go join a bottom feeding faction, If they'll take you hahaha! I didn't even know stats that low existed!!! It shows poverty exists everywhere! I'm definitely surprised gree are leaving you with those stats. Thought they'd be charitable and maybe give you something to make playing the game worthwhile. But like I said, don't waste our time......

Sorry for the typo, I meant to say 600 mil IPH, and as for "real life money in abundance", I'm a stockbroker. Which means I make more in a week than you'll ever dream of. I was looking for a bit of fun on the side, where i could spend my money. But you SUP guys are clearly assholes so I think I'll take my money elsewhere

SUP_Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry for the typo, I meant to say 600 mil IPH, and as for "real life money in abundance", I'm a stockbroker. Which means I make more in a week than you'll ever dream of. I was looking for a bit of fun on the side, where i could spend my money. But you SUP guys are clearly assholes so I think I'll take my money elsewhere

Don't talk rashly, we aren't all assholes at all! We just get a lot of people asking us and bothering us to join, so it naturally get annoying and thats why we reject people such as yourself. But if you're serious then I'm sure we can talk. We have several SUP factions and you could very possibly be considered for one of them. Let's talk...

The Wolverine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't talk rashly, we aren't all assholes at all! We just get a lot of people asking us and bothering us to join, so it naturally get annoying and thats why we reject people such as yourself. But if you're serious then I'm sure we can talk. We have several SUP factions and you could very possibly be considered for one of them. Let's talk...

Hahaha now your true colours are showing buddy! Money this, money that....... you aren't interested in anyone without it, in fact you go out your way to insult them!! I think I'll skip the 'talk'. I found a far more preferable faction - The boomtown rats. See ya!

SUP_Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hahaha now your true colours are showing buddy! Money this, money that....... you aren't interested in anyone without it, in fact you go out your way to insult them!! I think I'll skip the 'talk'. I found a far more preferable faction - The boomtown rats. See ya!

I've never even heard of them you pompous ****

Most reactions

Latest posts