What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mock Job Interview App Aims to Help You Ace Interviews

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
Mock_Job_Interview.JPG

Interviews are never fun, but some people always seem to ace them whereas others tend to freeze up or get so nervous that they have trouble showing their true personality in the interview and lose out on the job in the process. Now Tap to It Mobile Applications has come up with an app called Mock Job Interview for iPhone and iPad, which is a simulation of a real job interview. The app features a compilation of some of the toughest and most commonly asked interview questions, and even uses the iPhone or iPad’s built-in video recording feature to capture all aspects of the user’s answers, not just the answers to the questions but also the interviewee’s facial expressions and tone of voice. All questions presented to you are in random order, and you can’t pick which questions you want to answer, just as in a real interview. Your answers will also be saved in video format, so that you can review them later and see where you went wrong (or right!), you can even share them on Facebook.

Click here to download for $1.99: App Store - Mock Job Interview

Source: Tap to it Mobile Applications

tra072011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you very much

Hi

You can find this info by using search box in the top of website with some keywords related before posting questions.

tra072011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thank you very much

Hi

This topic help me a lot in developing my project. I will contribute more when I finished it.

tra072011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

tra072011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Thanks very much for this comment. It help me to think about my ideals.

Tks again and pls keep posting.

If you want to get more materials that related to this topic, you can visit: Apple interview questions

Best regards.

Most reactions