What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile Me?

Twiddles

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay what happened? Anyone else find the interface just deplorable? There seems to be nothing in the works to fix how this program works with the iPad. Basing this on the gallery viewer available on the app store.

I am an amateur photographer and this device is amazing for the things it allows me to do without every touching a computer but the online site is just worthless when viewed on a mobile device and the upload options, well there's one, upload.......

Johan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.johanfoto.com
The gallery viewer is still an iPhone only app, but I find that the quality is excellent when used in 2x mode. The image is not simply doubled on screen, but reloaded at higher resolution. Of course, your gallery images need to have that resolution in the first place...

Johan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.johanfoto.com
No doubt they will one day. Apple's resources are limited too, so they have to set priorities just like anyone else. You can also view your galleries in Safari...

Most reactions

Latest posts