What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mobile hotspots

flajrnylvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Want to get a mobile hotspot for the wifi model iPad 3 I won what would you all recommend so I can transfer my data plan from my old iPad over thanks

OP
F

flajrnylvr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I dont need the Iphone the Ipad does what I need it to do cause I dont need the astronomical cost for the iphone Any other suggestions like the ATT MIFI 2327 ?

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
flajrnylvr said:
I dont need the Iphone the Ipad does what I need it to do cause I dont need the astronomical cost for the iphone Any other suggestions like the ATT MIFI 2327 ?

I have an AT&T MiFi 2327 that I use with my iPad 1. It works very well and supports several devices at once. It is about a year old and supports 3G only. Not sure if the current ones support 4G. Only downside is the two-year contract -- but the monthly fee is reasonable.

Patrizia_NC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found AT&T to high and actually got a better deal through my cable company so check with them as well.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Want to get a mobile hotspot for the wifi model iPad 3 I won what would you all recommend so I can transfer my data plan from my old iPad over thanks

What Hotspot you get depends on performance for your location and price. With my iPad 3G I bought a Clear iSpot - it offered the best 4G performance for my neighborhood in Chicago and it's only $25/month. With my iPad 4G, I use the AT&T service as the price is the same *and* it has coverage when I visit Kentucky, which Clear didn't downside being the AT&T service can't be shared (yet).

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Can you transfer iPad data plans to a hotspot/mifi? Is it the ATT unlimited plan?

Most reactions

Latest posts