B belake12 iPF Noob Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Mar 4, 2013 #1 I want to find a game like league of legends but I can't find one...any suggestions?
scifan5771 Administrator Staff member Joined Dec 3, 2011 Messages 38,029 Reaction score 33,221 Location Regina,Canada Mar 4, 2013 #2 I've moved your post to the iPad games forum, where it will receive better attention.
D DatsTooSadXD iPF Noob Joined Nov 17, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 0 Location Switzerland Nov 17, 2013 #3 belake12 said: I want to find a game like league of legends but I can't find one...any suggestions? Click to expand... I dont think the Ipad is performance whise far enough to run MOBAs sadly.... also the controls would not be accurate enough... it is an esport after all.
belake12 said: I want to find a game like league of legends but I can't find one...any suggestions? Click to expand... I dont think the Ipad is performance whise far enough to run MOBAs sadly.... also the controls would not be accurate enough... it is an esport after all.
T tahakitan iPF Noob Joined Nov 21, 2013 Messages 3 Reaction score 0 Nov 21, 2013 #4 I dont think you'll find a game as high of quality as leagues of legend. they make enough money to put out a product like that.
I dont think you'll find a game as high of quality as leagues of legend. they make enough money to put out a product like that.
4 4ilab iPF Noob Joined Nov 12, 2013 Messages 5 Reaction score 2 Nov 26, 2013 #5 "I dont think you'll find a game as high of quality as leagues of legend. they make enough money to put out a product like that." totally agree
"I dont think you'll find a game as high of quality as leagues of legend. they make enough money to put out a product like that." totally agree