What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Missing Podcasts after Sync

Equinox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have iPad one, I connected with itunes and synced for the first time, fear of losing data.

After completion, I found out some podcasts are missing, for example, I have a series of podcasts on a certain subject. Instead of 30 or 40, I end up with ten or so only. This happened in almost all my podcasts.

On my PC, ALL the podcasts are there, how do I get them over?

Thanks in advance

OP
E

Equinox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Comeon Guys, is anyone home?

Over 100 views and not a single response?

Whats going on?

Reaction score
Simple: iTunes.

Apple should start free courses on how to use iTunes, instead of their current courses explaining how to use an iPad. Because whereas the iDevices are simple to use, iTunes just has way too many features/settings spread all over the place for it to make any sense to users.

Can you open iTunes, go to Preferences and check that it says:"sync all episodes". It sounds, as if it is currently set to only save unread/unheard Podcasts on your device.

It is a feature to save space, as many people only listen to a podcast once, or so Apple thinks.

Most reactions

Latest posts