What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini emails

Degpomme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apologies if this is a silly question.....

I have a new iPad mini. On my laptop when I check my email I can choose which ones to open and which ones to delete before opening. On the mini I have a list of emails on the left hand side but I can read the content on the right hand side of the screen. Does this mean that the email is "open" even though I might not want it?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Apologies if this is a silly question..... I have a new iPad mini. On my laptop when I check my email I can choose which ones to open and which ones to delete before opening. On the mini I have a list of emails on the left hand side but I can read the content on the right hand side of the screen. Does this mean that the email is "open" even though I might not want it?

I didn't quite understand what you mean. Could you please explain the last sentence in a better way?

Welcome to iPF! Enjoy your time here!

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
When you open the app to view your emails, it doesn't automatically open the new ones, but you'll see the email you opened last time on the right side.

image-1220528566.jpg

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

Most reactions