What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mini 4 Wifi Issues

chrislind2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wifi has been working great for 3 years since I bought this Ipad new. Suddenly it stopped. It finds and displays
available wifi connections but no internet even though it says it is connected. I have followed every online suggestion I found, reset the network, reset everything eventually and nothing. My wifi is fine, all my other devices work on it fine. I recently purchased the Apple devices to connect the Ipad directly to the internet cable. The internet works great as long as the cable is connected. So my best guess is it is a hardware problem with the Ipad. Is it worth getting a 3 year old Ipad repaired? Wish I could confirm it's hardware. I reset the Ipad but it did not seem to rest to factory settings. So maybe it did not completely reset.?
It's a model F9FV5WXDGHKJ not that it will help.

D

Deleted member 247820

Hi Chris.
I had the wi fi aerial replaced in iPhone 6.
It cost me $100 Aussie. For me I thought it was worth it.

OP
C

chrislind2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Went to YouTube and watched a video on how to reset the Ipad. Hooked it to my PC laptop and used Itunes and reset it back to
factory settings. The wifi works again. Now I know what to do it there is a problem again.

Most reactions

Latest posts