What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mine all mine!!!!!!!

skyesview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got mine this afternoon, a 32 GB. No wireless were available but I think I will be just as happy with this one. Doing the happy dance on the inside!!!

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Yea!!!

Good for you :)

I'm fine with my WIFI only, when I do need 3G I tether it to my iPhone. Since I seldom need 3G, it works out fine for me.....

Have fun playing and browsing the app store....

OP
S

skyesview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks everyone!
Bremen, how do you tether your iPpad to your phone? I have a 3G will it work with that one? Thanks for the info!

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to the forum.

Tethering requires a jailbroken iPhone (google for "Spirit"). The after jailbreaking, look on app Cydia for "MyWi". It's $9.90

This will turn your iPhone into a wireless Hotspot. Set your iPad for the MyWi wireless network (once) and you are all set.

But the catch is, that you iPhones battery won't last longer than 3 hours or so.

OP
S

skyesview

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the info

I'm afraid i'm too chicken to do that!!

USBill

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just get a Sprint Evo and use the mobile hotspot if you want wireless. The 4G will whomp all over iPhone tethering.

Most reactions