What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military iPad Users

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thirty years service in the army,now retired and enjoying forit the past 25 years.
Love my ipad and doing lots of cruiseing and visiting the old haunts. Keep up the good work fellows and thank you for your service.

Al.

polynesian

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some assistance

Hi,

just got a message from the boyfriend who's out at sea right now with news of his ipad having problems. he says his ipad was acting up so he did the "reset all" option and now the screen has this little picture to connect to itunes. And on his itunes when tries to access it it says "connect to the internet and
try again"

Basically he cant reload his settings without internet...there has to be a way to
do it...any suggestions?

iChuckNorris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm ex-military and now work as a contractor. My biggest problem is that I can't take my iPad into all areas I work, which sucks because I use it as a doc repository for documentation I reference frequently (IT stuff). It's a great resource, and I can see how it would be useful on deployments and in the infrastructure if I was still active. Sadly, until Apple develops the corporate features that Windows and Blackberry devices have (remote policy and patching, centralized authentication and control, encryption, etc), it won't catch on in these types of environments.

Apple develops for the home user and does a great job of it, they intentionally don't compete in the corp/gov't markets since they would not be dominant.

Most reactions

Latest posts