T Tapatalk iPF Noob Joined Apr 11, 2011 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Shanghai, china Apr 11, 2011 #16 Looks pretty nice UI for me!
G greener iPF Noob Joined Apr 25, 2010 Messages 12 Reaction score 0 Apr 11, 2011 #17 Tapatalk said: Looks pretty nice UI for me! Click to expand... I love this new app, if one will. Notice the mike icon next to the URL bar, just tap this icon and SPEAK website you wish to go and away u go to where u spoke
Tapatalk said: Looks pretty nice UI for me! Click to expand... I love this new app, if one will. Notice the mike icon next to the URL bar, just tap this icon and SPEAK website you wish to go and away u go to where u spoke
Ncaissie iPF Noob Joined Mar 18, 2011 Messages 445 Reaction score 6 Apr 11, 2011 #18 I'm going to contact MS and complain.
M mholman iPF Noob Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1 Reaction score 0 Apr 13, 2011 #19 I have it and love it. Have not yet seen anything I like better.
A Ameribrit38 iPF Noob Joined Apr 13, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Sherwood Arkansas Apr 14, 2011 #20 Had bing on my iPhone don't care for it :-/
Martlet iPF Noob Joined Mar 13, 2011 Messages 78 Reaction score 1 Apr 14, 2011 #21 Ameribrit38 said: Had bing on my iPhone don't care for it :-/ Click to expand... This is completely different.
Ameribrit38 said: Had bing on my iPhone don't care for it :-/ Click to expand... This is completely different.
iPad 2 is cool iPF Noob Joined Apr 19, 2011 Messages 1,262 Reaction score 6 Location London Apr 19, 2011 #22 Not available in Kuwait. Hopefully will be in the UK when I return next week.
S stephenhobbs iPF Noob Joined Apr 21, 2011 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Utah Apr 21, 2011 #23 Bing = slick app! Love this app, did this really come from the boys in Redmond?