What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microphone

JonNordstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Me too have problem with my microphone but only with third parties application like messenger, Skype and other messaging applications but works properly when I'm using kamera recording videos.
I have done everything I can and done factory resets dozen of times. I have pressed powerbutton + home button at the same time and do a fast boot or what it called. Of course I have permissions to access the microphone in every messaging application in settings. it has something with third parties application but exactly why I don't really know. I have vaccumcleaned the internet for a solution but I have not find the answer yet. So give me all possible solutions you may have. Thanks

OP
J

JonNordstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that my iPad is 7th Generation. I don't know if that's important or not.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
No ideas then. You've checked everything I can think of. My only thought that was that it might have something to do with the internet and streaming, since your local recording was working. But if FaceTime works, that rules that idea out.

OP
J

JonNordstrom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No ideas then. You've checked everything I can think of. My only thought that was that it might have something to do with the internet and streaming, since your local recording was working. But if FaceTime works, that rules that idea out.
I'm confused too. Mysterious..I have been in contact with Apple many times and I got the same answer "wait for the new iPadOS update" or "update third parties application" but it never helps so far 2 years. But everything else is working smoothly. This is a hard nut to Crack sort of speak. Thanks anyway for asking. Have a nice summer and stay healthy.

Most reactions

Latest posts