What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Microphone problem

Jrbcpa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The microphone on my ipad2 barely works. When I Skype or FaceTime people can't hear me. I tried a video and the sound was very low and muffled. Is there a setting somewhere for the mic?

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
Hmm.... Sounds defective to me. Did you get any kind of insurance or warranty on the ipad?

Sent from the Droid... The one you were looking for...

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had the same problem, sometimes all you could hear was static. The ipad was changed over within minutes at the Apple Store

jensteel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My Ipad records beautiful video but the sound recording of the subjects cant be heard where as everything I say holding the ipad can be heard very well. This is too bad as I just took lots of last advice videos of my dying brother and you can't hear anything but my answers.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?

saksenamit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microphone problem in I Pad2

I am having the same problem - microphone doesn't work at all. I have reloaded Skype. Reset everything but still it is not working. When the iPad 2 was purchased it was working. Can anyone help?

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts