What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

recording audio, video and screen while in video conference

Evan Morgan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a complicated question (at least it seems like it to me). I am looking to record a video conference/meeting via iPad. I host meetings using the WebEx app on my iPad and want to be able to record both the audio and video of that meeting. This presents the conflict of trying to use the built-in microphone to pick up my voice for the other meeting participants to hear, and to pick up my voice for recordings. In addition to this, I'd like to record my iPad screen. I've found apps (Reflector) that can record my iPad's screen, but as soon as I open WebEx and connect my audio to the internet (via microphone) the entire Reflector App shuts down, stops recording and the WebEx app stalls. Any suggestions?

Should I get a doc connector for the iPad to connect a microphone? That way I have the iPad microphone and the doc-to-USB connected microphone? I doubt there are apps that can do this audio, video, screen recording without a little help (i.e., extra microphone). Would this work with facetime and WebEx just sucks? (I haven't had greatest experience with WebEx so far, but I'm stuck with it for the time being) Thoughts?

Thank you!!
Evan

Most reactions

Latest posts