What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

micro apple and iOS ate

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmm

iOS 8 on my ipad4 and my 5s

well my iPad seems faster, but it's very what I would call choppy. when using safari and there is a drop down box its very cheap looking, and the when you tap the box it almost confuses the ipad.

Safari disappearing favorites bar is horrible, the favorites folder that has to be tapped twice is dumb.

on both my devices I have to realy tap apps hard or push hard on the screen to swipe.

battery life sucks, I have less storage room,

there is other issues, but my biggest problem is why Mac trying to be windows? I'm sure ios could do more then windows but in a ios kind of way. I have had ipds since the first one and just like my first Microsoft pc to my last one, my i devices just feel unstable and junky.

at this point the only reason I'm still Apple is because all my music, movies, apps, paid with my money would be lost if I switch to something else. I honesly don't want to change,

why the hell every time I try to post in a fourm Safari freezes and crashes this is like just like I.E.

ok Apple if you want us to spend our hard earned $$$ on your devices and then you want to push software that are to powerfull for our devices , make it possible for us to upgrade our devices withou having to buy a new one.

I would have explained better but I already froze and crashed twice.

tom

OP
M

motsco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
excuse the grammar my keyboard dosnt like to be typed on.

Most reactions

Latest posts