What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mic stand mount for iPad?

T

TJK

Has anyone seen a mic stand adapter for iPad? I want to use my iPad for sheet music display and with some ofnthe remote control mixing apps such as Presonus.

Kevinlane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
there's also the iKlip from IK Multimedia and I saw where Konig & Meyer are going to make one also. If not familiar they are the best mic and speaker stands made.

Kevinlane

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got an iKlip but it will not take an iPad with a case. even a very thin Incipio Feather model.

Anyone know of a mount for a mic stand that will accept an iPad in a case?

So far the only thing I have found is this [ame="http://www.amazon.com/dp/B001QCM3OM/ref=asc_df_B001QCM3OM1407572?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=pg-1089-01-20&linkCode=asn&creative=395093&creativeASIN=B001QCM3OM"]QuikLok music stand[/ame]

It attaches to a mic stand and will hold an iPad in almost any case.
Plus you can get it pretty close and at an almost flat angle, for those wanting to easily see those charts while singing.

kimbodious

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Konig & Meyer 19710 Apple iPad Mic stand looks pretty good, to screw on the end of a mic stand ~ $45 rec retail but cheaper still on eBay

incapete

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another vote for the iKlip, simple and well priced. You do have to remove your case though.

comet4848

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a new one to check out. an every day case back that can be mounted on my mic stand. Gig Mount @ mygoflight.com. fits my smart cover too

antun2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi fellow musicians,

I'm looking for an iPad3 music stand. Could be an extension for a microphone stand as well.
BUT... I've to be able to use it with an iPad cover !!!!

I've checked out all above-mentioned models. As far I see they all accomodate the iPad without cover.

Any ideas??

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts