What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All in one Floor/table/desk/car stand - Talent IMS-1 - Highly recommend!

kies99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been watching all the threads about various stand/mounts for my Ipad 2 and came across the Talent IMS-1 stand. I've been using this for about a week and love it. Super easy to use and inexpensive. I highly recommend it.

Here's a link. Be sure to watch the video.

Talent iMS-1 Music Stand Clip for Apple iPad (1 & 2) 233-048

I am using it on a Euro Boom microphone stand from On Stage Stands. My neighbor gave me the stand for free so all told this was less than $25 for me. The mic stands are easily found for less than $35 shipped. This stand is sturdy enough that the boom can be all the way out and still hold the Ipad at the end without gravity pulling it over or the boom going down.

Not only does it work as a floor stand, but I can clamp it pretty much anywhere (including in the car).

I am not affiliated with the makers of this stand.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been watching all the threads about various stand/mounts for my Ipad 2 and came across the Talent IMS-1 stand. I've been using this for about a week and love it. Super easy to use and inexpensive. I highly recommend it.

Here's a link. Be sure to watch the video.

Talent iMS-1 Music Stand Clip for Apple iPad (1 & 2) 233-048

I am using it on a Euro Boom microphone stand from On Stage Stands. My neighbor gave me the stand for free so all told this was less than $25 for me. The mic stands are easily found for less than $35 shipped. This stand is sturdy enough that the boom can be all the way out and still hold the Ipad at the end without gravity pulling it over or the boom going down.

Not only does it work as a floor stand, but I can clamp it pretty much anywhere (including in the car).

I am not affiliated with the makers of this stand.

Thanks. Can you post a photo of how you attach it to your car? (I have no use for mounting for a backseat, so I'm interested if you've mounted it in the front of your car.)

I watched the video and it looks like you need a bare iPad to use this stand. Can you please confirm either way? (I'm not interested if you have to remove your iPad from the case each time.)

Last edited:

eKindom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5.jpgthis one provides a stable support for iPad.
Accessories for Apple iPad, Repair & Replacement Parts for iPad: Cases, Cables, Adapters

OP
K

kies99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've not mounted in the front, only in the back for my kids. Works great on the headrest. Looks like it will mount to any round pole/shaft with no issues at all.

I also do not use a case with my iPad. I have a Gelaskin on the back and Smart Cover on the front. Because of this, it's not an issue for me snapping it in and taking it out of the holder.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've not mounted in the front, only in the back for my kids. Works great on the headrest. Looks like it will mount to any round pole/shaft with no issues at all.

I also do not use a case with my iPad. I have a Gelaskin on the back and Smart Cover on the front. Because of this, it's not an issue for me snapping it in and taking it out of the holder.

Thanks for the answers.

Most reactions