What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mic problem

jHenryC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all...I have been Four Track and Voice Recorder apps on ipad for years I recently bought an ipad Pro and these apps no longer record.The video app records audio perfectly so its not the mics and the mic permissions are on for both.I can hear a VERY slight sound but thats as much as I get.Can anyone help please?

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I didn’t look at the Voice Recorder app, but Four Tracks hasn’t been updated for over 4 years. Now it’s possible that the developer made a near perfect app with no bugs and needing no updates for hardware and OS changes over that time, but I doubt it. I think they are leaving it to make whatever money it can until it dies. I recommend looking for a replacement.

On the other hand their support page (at first glance) still seems alive. You could try asking them about the issue, and whether they intend to update the app anytime soon.

OP
J

jHenryC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks...that makes sense if its that old.

Most reactions

Latest posts